- Social Media Boosts Search Ad Clicks – Consumers exposed to social media from specific brands or organizations are more likely to click-thru to paid search ads for that organization. This has tremendous implications for healthcare organizations who are looking to raise visibility, outreach, and membership.
- “To Friend or Not to Friend?” Healthcare Practice in the Age of Social Media –
- Social Media: Disruptive Force in Medicine –
- CDC H1N1 Seminar On SecondLife – Watch how the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) are using Second Life to educate the public on H1N1. Seminar is conducted by Dr. Jay Bernhardt and others.
- NEJM — Practicing Medicine in the Age of Facebook –
- Social technology growth marches on in 2009, led by social network sites – The headline: in 2009, more than four out of five online Americans are active in either creating, participating in, or reading some form of social content at least once a month.